Sunday, January 3, 2010

Objectives

There are several goals I wish to accomplish during this time away from work. They include:
1. Organization
There are many projects I would have loved to complete over the years, that have either been abandoned or never attempted due to lack of time. Now is the time to start with a complete overhaul of our house to clear clutter saved over the past 26 years. We really do have a lot of storage space, but it is filled to over capacity. I need to remove what I don't use which will allow me to have accessible the things I really use.
2. Health
Over the years it has felt like a tug of war between the things I needed to do and the things I wanted to do. Finding balance has always been a challenge. Focus has had to fade on some areas when a more pressing need surfaced. Now with a less demanding schedule, the focus is placed on giving the attention to areas that are necessary and can be put off no longer.
These two areas will get priority. When they become regulated, more areas will be addressed.
Tomorrow starts Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment